COVID 19 Updates
- Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP practice if you, or anyone in your household, have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough or a high temperature.
- If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. If you live with other people, they should also stay at home for at least 14 days, to avoid spreading the infection outside the home.
- If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
- Only call 111 direct if you are advised to do so by the online service or cannot go online.
- For the latest coronavirus advice please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
The NHS COVID-19 vaccine registry allows members of the public to register their interest and be contacted to participate in vaccine studies. You can sign up if you are 18 or over, and live in the UK.
You are not signing up to take part in a specific health study when you use this service. You are letting researchers know you're happy for them to contact you if they think you might be suitable to take part in their studies.
The new system will enable researchers to quickly identify and match suitable and willing volunteers to appropriate vaccine trials. This will help us to carry out studies and find a vaccine faster.
Signing up is an individual choice and you can change your mind about participating at any time.
More information about taking part in research and other opportunities to take part in COVID-19 research can be found at www.bepartofresearch.uk