Employee Benefits at The Heron Medical Practice
We strive to provide our staff with competitive benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial and emotional wellbeing. Our benefits are supported by staff feedback and cantered around them and their families. Our benefits portfolio is thoughtfully designed to enhance our teams’ health and wellbeing, as we believe taking a good care of our employees is the key to our success. For our staff being able to take a good care of themselves now and in the future is paramount to building a future for our Practice and the patients’ population that we care for.
Health and Wellness - Keeping our teams healthy is our priority.
- Free annual eye test plus free VDU glasses.
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace accommodations for mental health concerns including menopause clinics.
- Access to mental health apps
- Employee Wellbeing Team
Financial Wellbeing - Providing compensation and programs that support our employees financial peace of mind
- Competitive compensation
- Annual cross-company pay review and adjustment
- Christmas saving scheme
Flexibility and time off - The time you need to recharge, and the flexibility to get your best work done.
- Generous annual leave entitlement: 25 Days plus bank holidays increasing to 27 days with your service
- Part-time work and job-sharing options
- Two ‘work from anywhere’ weeks per year for management team and partners
- Long Service Award scheme
- Substantial sick leave scheme
Family Support and Care - How to support your love ones.
- Enhanced Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Pay
- Employee assistance programme supporting family concerns
- Christmas club saving scheme
- Paid Christmas shopping day
Community and personal Development - Providing space for you to grow, individually and with your teammates.
- £20 gift every year for you to start a new hobby or try a new adventure
- Protected study time
- Apprenticeship schemes
- Educational development pathways
- Annual appraisal and talent conversations
- One paid day a year to support your chosen charity through volunteering
- Recognition scheme: to say thanks and recognise others hard work
- Employee Staff Forum
- Fresh Ideas scheme – supporting your creativity
- You are our Champion’ scheme
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.