Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Before you call us.
Patients on regular medication will require repeat prescriptions and for a safer and speedier service, repeat prescriptions are computerised. Your doctor will have entered onto the computer what medication you are taking and each time a new prescription is produced by the computer a new request form is generated for you to make your next request.
Requests for repeat prescriptions are not taken over the telephone, for medico-legal reasons, as errors can occur in verbal communication. Please use our secure online request form
1. Please allow three working days for your prescription to be processed.
2. If you have more that one repeat prescription please try and order all your items together
3. Clearly indicate where you would like the prescription form sent to on the repeat prescription request form. We can send you prescription to one of the following nominated chemists:
- Delmergate, 145 Reculver Road
- Bornos, 159 Station Road
- Boots, 161a Station Road
- Boots, 116 Mortimer Street
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 91 Sea Street
- Delmergate, Broomfield Road
- Park Pharmacy, King's Road
- Holborn Pharmacy, Greater London
- Sainsburys, Whitstable
- Delmergate, 269 Reculver Road
We can also send your prescription to your home address, but remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Alternatively, you can collect your prescription form from the surgery.
1. Either deliver or post your repeat prescription request form to the surgery.
2. If you are receiving any medication, which is not on your request form, please add this clearly on a request slip and this may be added after verification with the doctor. NB: This may take longer than 3 working days.
Hersden Surgery has a dispensary on site for patients who live more than one mile from a chemist, however no delivery service is available.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.